- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 531 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 558 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 586 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Regexpcount, a symbolic package for counting problems on...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Transition probability calculations for (open-shell) atoms have...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- ROBETH is the program library for robust statistical...
- Referenced in 1620 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- Practical implementation of nonlinear time series methods: The...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 346 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...