- Referenced in 218 articles
- Practical power analysis attacks on software implementations of...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- C version of LAPACK, a transportable library for...
- Referenced in 483 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 715 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- SDPA (SemiDefinite Programming Algorithm)” is one of the...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- The SHOGUN machine learning toolbox. We have developed...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 1175 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 482 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2551 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- The Japanese Female Facial Expression (JAFFE) Database ...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- In this paper, we give a straight forward...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- Gnuplot is a portable command-line driven graphing...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...