- Referenced in 479 articles
- cones. This includes the special case of determinant maximization problems with linear matrix inequalities...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- routines, and the MACHAR software for dynamically determining machine-dependent arithmetic properties...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- DIMACS Implementation Challenges address questions of determining realistic algorithm performance where worst case analysis...
- Referenced in 414 articles
- solve constrained norm minimization, entropy maximization, determinant maximization, and many other convex programs...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- computer programs as SnapPea are used to determine which of the remaining gluings in fact...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- threshold neurons. Each neuron is designed to determine a cluster of training patterns belonging ... thresholds of the hidden neurons are determined directly by comparing the inter-pattern distances...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- mixed fluid cell are completely determined by testing whether or not the various fluids...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- gfun package provides tools for determining and manipulating generating functions. You can perform computations with...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- problem only approximately, and a single parameter determines a curve that traces the optimal trade...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- simulation, including simulation of diffusional processes to determine ligand-protein and protein-protein binding kinetics ... biomolecules, solvation and binding energy calculations to determine ligand-protein and protein-protein equilibrium binding...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Dimsym is a program primarily for the determination of symmetries of differential equations. It also ... provided ansatz). Dimsym then produces the corresponding determining equations (a system of linear partial differential...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- result. This declarative handling of non-determinism is part of a strategy language allowing...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- specified top-level routine, TAF determines all active routines and variables and produces derivative code...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- data assimilation, model tuning, sensitivity analysis, and determination of singular vectors. The adjoint model computes...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- construction of a complete list of determining equations which is free of redundant factors, repetitions...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- norm of a matrix, to compute determinants, to multiply a matrix by a vector...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- given class of random number generators, to determine how large should be the sample size...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- localities. The type system is used to determine the operations that processes want to perform...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Package SPDE for Determining Symmetries of Partial Differential Equations. The package SPDE provides ... functions which may be applied to determine the symmetry group of Lie- or point-symmetries ... computer terminal. In many cases the determining system is solved completely automatically. In some other...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- Lanczos and subspace iteration-based methods for determining several of the largest singular triplets (singular...