- Referenced in 28 articles
- hyperbolic tangent solutions for nonlinear differential-difference equations. A new algorithm is presented to find ... exact traveling wave solutions of differential-difference equations in terms of tanh functions. For systems ... tanh-method for partial differential equations. The new algorithm is implemented in Mathematica. The package ... wave solutions of nonlinear polynomial differential-difference equations. Use of the package, implementation issues, scope...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- linear differential equations, linear recurrences, q-difference equations, and mixed linear equations that a given ... algebras (noncommutative polynomial arithmetic with mixed difference-differential operators), noncommutative Gröbner bases, and solving ... coupled linear systems of differential or difference equations...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- explicit, Eulerian finite-difference algorithms for solving the continuity equation which are built around...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Maple package for systems of linear functional equations. The Maple ISOLDE package contains algorithms ... systems of linear differential and difference equations. We illustrate the use of our formal reduction...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- time fractional Fokker-Planck equation with several different fractional orders are demonstrated and compared with...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- also have the option of choosing different physics and defining the interdependencies yourself ... specify your own partial differential equations (PDEs) and link them with other equations and physics...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- fixed points of nonlinear systems of equations that are globally convergent for almost all starting ... three qualitatively different algorithms for tracking the homotopy zero curve: ordinary differential equation-based, normal...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- models from different branches of engineering and economics of up to 4000 equations with comparative...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- solution of separable elliptic partial differential equations. FISHPACK contains a collection of Fortran77 subroutines that ... fourth-order finite difference approximations to separable elliptic Partial Differential Equations (PDEs). These include Helmholtz...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- full Navier-Stokes equations are solved by a finite difference method; the fluid surface ... employed for solving the discrete Poisson equation arising from a velocity update; and an automatic...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- homotopy algorithms. Three qualitatively different algorithms – ordinary differential equation based, normal flow, quasi-Newton augmented...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- protocols in which the cryptosystems satisfy different equational properties. It both extends and provides ... original NRL Protocol Analyzer, which supported equational reasoning in a more limited way. Maude ... sessions and the support for different equational theories, it is necessary to develop ways...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- numerical solution of ordinary and partial differential equations. The Second Edition of this popular text ... difference and finite element methods for the computational solution of ordinary and partial differential equations ... linear systems that arise when differential equations are solved. The following four chapters introduce ... difference methods for solving a variety of problems, including ordinary and partial differential equations...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- implementing finite difference methods for the solution of partial differential equations on block-structured adaptively...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- elliptic function solutions to nonlinear differential-difference equations. An algorithm is presented to find exact ... polynomial solutions of nonlinear differential-difference equations(DDEs) in terms of the Jacobi elliptic functions...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- function h:S 2 →ℜ + . The AH equation then becomes a nonlinear elliptic ... avoid coordinate singularities, and finite difference the AH equation in the angular coordinates using fourth...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- systems of linear algebraic equations by a variety of different iterative methods...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- solution of partial differential equations by discretizations such as finite difference or finite element methods ... solving a class of elliptic partial differential equations. par This paper reviews the objectives...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- solving 2D visco-acoustic wave equation. Frequency-domain finite-difference (FDFD) modelling is widely used ... difference package written in MATLAB is presented which solves 2D visco-acoustic wave equation ... solving the large linear system of equations. Because of the independence of frequency components ... MATLAB, codes became more readable and using different visualisation facilities inside MATLAB made this package...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- used for solving widely different multilinear problems. The multilinear equations to be solved are specified ... using a small preprocessing program. For each different case, an individual structure table is needed...