- Referenced in 5020 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5857 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11969 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8180 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Algorithm 806: SPRNG: A Scalable Library for Pseudorandom...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 324 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- ChaCha, a variant of Salsa20. ChaCha8 is a...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Dieharder: A Random Number Test Suite. Dieharder is...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- TestU01 is a software library, implemented in the...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- The diehard tests are a battery of statistical...
- Referenced in 1319 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Fortuna: cryptographically secure pseudo-random number generation in...