- Referenced in 1 article
- implementations of the algorithms of differential Galois theory over non-algebraically closed constant fields, allowing ... efficient future generalisations to linear partial differential equations. Its use of abstract generic parsers...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- AGD-Library: A Library of Algorithms for Graph...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- In this paper we describe COMPAS -- the open...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- homalg: a meta-package for homological algebra. The...
- Referenced in 606 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- ISOLDE, a Maple package for systems of linear...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- LinBox: A Generic Library for Exact Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Mathemagix: Towards large scale programming for symbolic and...