- Referenced in 5933 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12222 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 561 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1672 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1399 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- An introduction to the Group Theory Language, Cayley...
- Referenced in 885 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 616 articles
- PVS is a verification system: that is, a...
- Referenced in 1176 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...