- Referenced in 45 articles
- known analyses including recent related-key differential attacks and meet-in-the-middle attacks...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- enough security margin against known attacks, such as differential cryptanalysis, linear cryptanalysis, impossible differential cryptanalysis...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Improved linear differential attacks on CubeHash This paper presents improved collision attacks on round-reduced ... finding linear differential trails that lead to lower estimated attack complexities when used within ... such trails lead to much faster collision attacks. We demonstrate this by providing a real ... highly probable linear differential trails and leads to significantly better attacks for up to eight...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- method for differential cryptanalysis of Salsa20 and ChaCha, inspired by correlation attacks and related ... simplified variants, then we discuss differential attacks on the original version, and exploit a high...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- skein. In this paper, we study differential attacks against ARX schemes. We build upon ... algorithm to build complex non-linear differential characteristics for ARX constructions, that we applied ... present several characteristics for use in various attack scenarios: on the one hand we show ... free-start and semi-free-start collision attacks for 20 rounds and 12 rounds...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- against differential and linear cryptanalysis. However, after the initial design a dedicated attack was mounted...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- provides strong protection against related-key differential attacks, a recent class of powerful attacks ... Related-key attacks are especially relevant when a block cipher is used as a hash ... also obtain new results on the differential and linear cryptanalysis bounds for the generalized PRESENT ... attack, slide attack, algebraic attack and the latest higher-order differential cryptanalysis from...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- differential cryptanalysis, and we discuss its security towards integral cryptanalysis, algebraic attacks, and other attacks...
- Referenced in 1 article
- which are naturally resistant against side-channel attacks. The present paper proposes a scheme called ... block cipher with innate protection against differential power attacks (DPA). The scheme is motivated...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- analyze differential privacy and formalize a connection to attackers who believe that the data records...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- airfoil for any desired angle of attack. The boundary layer analysis module steps along ... stagnation point. It solves a set of differential equations to find the various boundary layer...
- Referenced in 1526 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2398 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1364 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2356 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4699 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5206 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...