- Referenced in 655 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 1784 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 531 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 558 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- Practical implementation of nonlinear time series methods: The...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 715 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...