- Referenced in 566 articles
- continuation and bifurcation problems in ordinary differential equations, originally developed by Eusebius Doedel, with subsequent ... systems of ordinary differential equations of the form ... applicable to rather large systems of differential equations...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- continuation and bifurcation problems in ordinary differential equations, originally developed by Eusebius Doedel, with subsequent ... Rnand of systems of ordinary differential equations of the formu ... applicable to rather large systems of differential equations...
- Referenced in 380 articles
- enables you to solve Partial Differential Equations (PDE) easily. Problems involving PDE (2d, 3d) from...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- Continuation methods, in particular an ordinary differential equations approach, the code PITCON and simplicial approximation...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- computational solution of partial differential equations using adaptive finite elements. It uses state...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- dozens of other useful routines. Differential equations, maps, stochastic systems, delay equations, integral equations...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- flexible software toolbox for solving partial differential equations: Over the past two decades, some very ... numerical solution of partial differential equations have been developed. We are especially interested in adaptive...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- MATLAB ODE Suite: ode23: Solve nonstiff differential equations; low order method. [T,Y] = solver(odefun ... integrates the system of differential equations y′ = f(t,y) from time...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- introduces interval arithmetic, solving linear interval equations, automatic differentiation and code list generation, interval Newton ... generation of code lists and automatic differentiation. The chapter on preconditioning (32 pages) contains some ... provides techniques to transform linear interval equations into ones which might have tighter solution intervals ... Nonlinear equations and optimization. Preprint.). The chapter about non-differentiable problems (17 pages) studies function...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- particular focus on automated solution of differential equations by finite element methods. FEniCS ... features for automated, efficient solution of differential equations, including automated solution of variational problems, automated...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- Solve boundary value problems for ordinary differential equations. sol = bvp4c(odefun,bcfun,solinit) integrates ... system of ordinary differential equations of the form y′ = f(x,y) on the interval...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- specify your own partial differential equations (PDEs) and link them with other equations and physics...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- package for solving elliptic partial differential equations in general regions of the plane...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- dynamical systems. The study of differential equations requires good and powerful mathematical software. Also, flexibility...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- bifurcation and stability analysis of delay differential equations with several fixed discrete and/or state-dependent...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- ode15s. Solve stiff differential equations and DAEs; variable order method...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- solves ordinary differential equations. The mathematical basis of the system combines tools of Chebyshev expansions ... transform, barycentric interpolation, recursive zerofinding, and automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- problem-solving environment for elliptic partial differential equations ELLPACK is a versatile, very high-level ... language for solving elliptic partial differential equations. Solving elliptic problems with ELLPACK typically involves...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- stiff) systems of ordinary differential equations. The new package can be considered ... used in the solution of the implicit equations by quasi Newton methods. In this paper ... full variable coefficient version of the backward differentiation formula methods for stiff systems. They find...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- ode45. Solve nonstiff differential equations; medium order method...