- Referenced in 616 articles
- continuation and bifurcation problems in ordinary differential equations, originally developed by Eusebius Doedel, with subsequent ... systems of ordinary differential equations of the form ... applicable to rather large systems of differential equations...
- Referenced in 508 articles
- enables you to solve Partial Differential Equations (PDE) easily. Problems involving PDE (2d, 3d) from...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- continuation and bifurcation problems in ordinary differential equations, originally developed by Eusebius Doedel, with subsequent ... Rnand of systems of ordinary differential equations of the formu ... applicable to rather large systems of differential equations...
- Referenced in 290 articles
- computational solution of partial differential equations using adaptive finite elements. It uses state...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- Continuation methods, in particular an ordinary differential equations approach, the code PITCON and simplicial approximation...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- dozens of other useful routines. Differential equations, maps, stochastic systems, delay equations, integral equations...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- MATLAB ODE Suite: ode23: Solve nonstiff differential equations; low order method. [T,Y] = solver(odefun ... integrates the system of differential equations y′ = f(t,y) from time...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- particular focus on automated solution of differential equations by finite element methods. FEniCS ... features for automated, efficient solution of differential equations, including automated solution of variational problems, automated...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- flexible software toolbox for solving partial differential equations: Over the past two decades, some very ... numerical solution of partial differential equations have been developed. We are especially interested in adaptive...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- introduces interval arithmetic, solving linear interval equations, automatic differentiation and code list generation, interval Newton ... generation of code lists and automatic differentiation. The chapter on preconditioning (32 pages) contains some ... provides techniques to transform linear interval equations into ones which might have tighter solution intervals ... Nonlinear equations and optimization. Preprint.). The chapter about non-differentiable problems (17 pages) studies function...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- Solve boundary value problems for ordinary differential equations. sol = bvp4c(odefun,bcfun,solinit) integrates ... system of ordinary differential equations of the form y′ = f(x,y) on the interval...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- bifurcation and stability analysis of delay differential equations with several fixed discrete and/or state-dependent...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- specify your own partial differential equations (PDEs) and link them with other equations and physics...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- dynamical systems. The study of differential equations requires good and powerful mathematical software. Also, flexibility...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- ode15s. Solve stiff differential equations and DAEs; variable order method...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- package for solving elliptic partial differential equations in general regions of the plane...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- solves ordinary differential equations. The mathematical basis of the system combines tools of Chebyshev expansions ... transform, barycentric interpolation, recursive zerofinding, and automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- ode45. Solve nonstiff differential equations; medium order method...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- ode113: Solve nonstiff differential equations; variable order method...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- stiff) systems of ordinary differential equations. The new package can be considered ... used in the solution of the implicit equations by quasi Newton methods. In this paper ... full variable coefficient version of the backward differentiation formula methods for stiff systems. They find...