- Referenced in 65 articles
- connection with his book ”Modern Differential Geometry of Curves and Surfaces” and collected ... miniprograms”), applicable to calculate the basic Euclidean differential invariants of curves and surfaces ... starting point for working in Euclidean differential geometry with Mathematica. This notebook, the adapted...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- familiar with the calculus of Modern Differential Geometry. The program is currently able to handle ... thus an ideal tool for studying differential equations, doing calculations in general relativity and field...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- geometry processing (surface mesh simplification, subdivision and parameterization, as well as estimation of local differential...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- calculations in the general area of differential geometry. Its purpose is the calculation of tensor...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- symbolic tools for differential geometry, gravitation, and field theory. DifferentialGeometry is a Maple software package ... fundamental operations of calculus on manifolds, differential geometry, tensor calculus, spinor calculus, Lie algebras ... symbolic approaches to solving algebraic and differential equations, have allowed for development of powerful...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- package for doing tensor calculations in differential geometry. Ricci is a Mathematica package for doing ... symbolic tensor computations that arise in differential geometry. It has the following features and capabilities ... tensor symmetries; Riemannian metrics and curvatures; Differential forms; Any number of vector bundles with user...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- CutFEM: Discretizing geometry and partial differential equations. We discuss recent advances on robust unfitted finite ... designed to facilitate computations on complex geometries obtained, for example, from computer-aided design...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- steps in the modeling process − defining your geometry, meshing, specifying your physics, solving, and then ... specify your own partial differential equations (PDEs) and link them with other equations and physics...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- algebra package for Finsler geometries: Symbolic Finsler geometry. The paper presents the Finsler package ... mathematical modelling based on differential geometry and/or ordinary differential equations in diverse fields of science ... theory. Riemannian and Affine geometries are also covered, as special cases...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- method for Euclidean and differential geometries, the area method and the geometric deductive database method...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- described form, technicalities of differential geometry and the laborious calculation of derivatives pose a significant ... Manopt Matlab toolbox -- implements several manifold geometries and optimization algorithms. Moreover, we lower the barriers ... users further by using automated differentiation for calculating derivative information, saving users time and saving...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Through the use of elements from differential geometry, in particular Lie groups and homogeneous spaces...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Computer Algebra System for Differential Geometry, Gravitation and Field Theory. The computer algebra system ... designed to make calculation in differential geometry and field theory as simple and natural ... English phrases. GRG understands tensors, spinors, vectors, differential forms and knows all standard operations with...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- calculations in the gravity theory, differential geometry and other fields where indexed objects arise. Solution...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- gallery. Discretization in Geometry and Dynamics, SFB Transregio 109. The central goal of the SFB/Transregio ... pursue research on the discretization of differential geometry and dynamics. In both fields of mathematics ... objects under investigation are usually governed by differential equations. Generally, the term ”discretization” refers ... differential equation. The common idea of our research in geometry and dynamics is to find...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- Bertini™: Software for Numerical Algebraic Geometry. Software for solving polynomial systems. Finds isolated solutions using ... solutions by computing witness sets. Has automatic differentiation which preserves the straightline quality...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- applets for use in classification problems in geometry and algebra. The first problem ... Maple programs for computations in differential geometry, Lie algebras and the variational calculus...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- program for the solution of the partial differential equations describing fluid flow. The source code ... flow Entirely automatic mesh generation in complex geometries Second-order in space and time Unlimited...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Jets. A MAPLE-package for formal differential geometry. The MAPLE-package jets was first designed ... handle different aspects of formal differential geometry, including some important parts of the variational bicomplex...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- particularly effective in the fields of differential geometry and continuum mechanics. But it will probably ... other problem involving the numerics of partial differential equations or the need of advanced three...