- Referenced in 540 articles
- quite robust and efficient but somewhat more diffusive. https://math.nyu.edu/ jbu200/E1GODF.F...
- Referenced in 225 articles
- time fractional Fokker-Planck equation. Anomalous diffusion is one of the most ubiquitous phenomena ... instance, transport of fluid in porous media, diffusion of plasma, diffusion at liquid surfaces ... equation. To investigate the subdiffusion of anomalous diffusion, it would be useful to study...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- that the average work for solving convection-diffusion equations in two dimensions is roughly...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic diffusion-type problems, including Poisson’s equation...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- predator-prey interactions modelled by nonlinear reaction-diffusion systems. The collection of codes ... prey interactions modelled by a nonlinear reaction-diffusion system. Unlike FD2D the systems are solved...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- phase multicomponent viscosities, thermal conductivities, diffusion coefficients, and thermal diffusion coefficients. The TRANSPORT Property package ... pure species viscosities and binary diffusion coefficients. The coefficients of these fits are passed...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- unstructured finite element discretization of the diffusion, the convection-diffusion, and the Stokes equations...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- cryptographic primitives. A flaw in its diffusion layer reported by Shirai and Shibutani ... diffusion matrix employed in the Whirlpool hashing function,” NESSIE public report, 2003) was fixed afterwards...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Diffusion through the human skin -- an unexpected application of a PDE- black-box solver CADSOL ... pharmaceutical company Boehringer Ingelheim KG: Diffusion of drugs through the human skin, which...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Stochastic reaction-diffusion simulation with MesoRD. Summary: MesoRD is a tool for stochastic simulation ... chemical reactions and diffusion. In particular, it is an implementation of the next subvolume method ... Markov process corresponding to the reaction-diffusion master equation. Availability: MesoRD is free software, written...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- three-dimensioal problems, including Poisson, convection diffusion, biharmonic equation, the Oseen and Stokes equations...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) to achieve “diffusion,” together with a linear combination to achieve compression...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- problems – image denoising with learned priors and diffusion based image compression...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- individuals (ii) foraging activity, and (iii) random diffusion. For more precise modeling of the krill...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- combined with a recent improvement on the diffusion layer...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- multicomponent or mixture-averaged formulas for molecular diffusion. Discussion of two example problems illustrates many...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- provides high quality multilevel partitioning and diffusive load-balancing in both serial & parallel. Since...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- management. It leads to a classical convection diffusion type problem, but with highly variable parameters...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Camino Diffusion MRI Toolkit. Camino is an open-source software toolkit for diffusion MRI processing ... toolkit implements standard techniques, such as diffusion tensor fitting, mapping fractional anisotropy and mean diffusivity ... cutting-edge techniques, such as Monte-Carlo diffusion simulation, multi-fibre and HARDI reconstruction techniques...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Electrical Impedance and (to some extent) Diffusion-based Optical Tomography, in medical, industrial and geophysical...