- Referenced in 12 articles
- Program for 0D Combustion and 1D Laminar Flame Calculations. This is the new version ... plug flow reactor; steady counterflow diffusion flames with potential flow or plug flow boundary conditions...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Fortran program for computing opposed-flow diffusion flames. OPPDIF is a Fortran program that computes ... diffusion flame between two opposing nozzles. A similarity transformation reduces the two-dimensional axisymmetric flow...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Chem1d, a one-dimensional laminar flame code. CHEM1D is able to calculate not only with ... ceramic burner stabilized and a counterflow (diffusion) flame. Besides these basic types you can calculate...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- burner-stabilized and freely propagating premixed laminar flames. The program accounts for finite rate chemical ... multicomponent or mixture-averaged formulas for molecular diffusion. Discussion of two example problems illustrates many...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- develop a computer code for steady laminar flame simulations at low Mach numbers, with detailed ... show applications to diffusion hydrogen/air and premixed methane/air flames. Multigrid acceleration has been obtained...
- Referenced in 1 article
- diffusion-convection problem, homogeneous ignition delay, shock tube, one-dimensional spherical flame initiation and propagation...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- with a stiff solver and the convection-diffusion operators are solved with a Runge-Kutta ... understand complex turbulent and chemical phenomena in flames...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 4956 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5756 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11649 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Algorithm 540 PDECOL, general collocation software for partial...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- PDEX1M -- a software package for the numerical solution...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- PPM -- a highly efficient parallel particle-mesh library...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- This paper describes an adaptive grid finite difference...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...