- Referenced in 4 articles
- large magnitudes using a direct summation of Kummer’s series is presented. Extended precision subroutines...
- Referenced in 2602 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4841 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5559 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 730 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1433 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 1317 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 1763 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 3081 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 1091 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...