- Referenced in 23 articles
- stopping rules provided are the discrepancy principle, the monotone error rule, and the normalixed cumulative ... used to find the optimal discrepancy parameter...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- contradictory requirements are reflected by the design principles of existing software solutions: programs for routine ... present in this paper bridges this discrepancy by incorporating two different levels of application...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 1438 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 4291 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4833 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 8412 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 470 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Algorithm 661 QSHEP3D: Quadratic Shepard method for trivariate...
- Referenced in 5587 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 687 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- GKB-FP: An algorithm for large-scale discrete...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- TIGRA -- an iterative algorithm for regularizing nonlinear ill...
- Referenced in 971 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 2415 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2153 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1250 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...