- Referenced in 12 articles
- stopping rules provided are the discrepancy principle, the monotone error rule, and the normalixed cumulative ... used to find the optimal discrepancy parameter...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 1175 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 3832 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 3892 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 6496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 463 articles
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology is...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Algorithm 661 QSHEP3D: Quadratic Shepard method for trivariate...
- Referenced in 3009 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 667 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- GKB-FP: An algorithm for large-scale discrete...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- TIGRA -- an iterative algorithm for regularizing nonlinear ill...
- Referenced in 1973 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1020 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 348 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...