- Referenced in 9 articles
- stopping rules provided are the discrepancy principle, the monotone error rule, and the normalixed cumulative ... used to find the optimal discrepancy parameter...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 1166 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 229 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 3805 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 3847 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 6402 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 437 articles
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology is...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Algorithm 661 QSHEP3D: Quadratic Shepard method for trivariate...
- Referenced in 2946 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 665 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- GKB-FP: An algorithm for large-scale discrete...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- TIGRA -- an iterative algorithm for regularizing nonlinear ill...
- Referenced in 1869 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1676 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 997 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 348 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 395 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...