- Referenced in 173 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 453 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 503 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- CFSQP Version 2.5: A C Code for Solving...
- Referenced in 1079 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 618 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 835 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 411 articles
- BRENT Algorithms for Minimization Without Derivatives. BRENT is...