- Referenced in 1 article
- design of multivariable discrete-time control systems using the polynomial equation approach. It covers ... design of all the well-established discrete-time control schemes. The package is useful...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Under well-known conditions, these discrete-time dynamical systems have the highly desirable K-mixing ... operations. Second, to recursively compute its characteristic polynomial with (O(N^2)) operations, and third...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Fermat is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1590 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4933 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5714 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11547 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 7694 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 397 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...