- Referenced in 1 article
- design of multivariable discrete-time control systems using the polynomial equation approach. It covers ... design of all the well-established discrete-time control schemes. The package is useful...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Under well-known conditions, these discrete-time dynamical systems have the highly desirable K-mixing ... operations. Second, to recursively compute its characteristic polynomial with (O(N^2)) operations, and third...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Fermat is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 580 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1554 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4849 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5561 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11180 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 359 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 7222 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 391 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...