- Referenced in 263 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 5020 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5857 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11969 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8180 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1168 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 2541 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 1079 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 599 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 2196 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- MCQueue: educational software for Markov Chains and Queues...
- Referenced in 1393 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 3337 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Software library that aims to provide a set...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- Boost provides free peer-reviewed portable C++ source...
- Referenced in 1262 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- The Boost Graph Library (BGL). Graphs are mathematical...
- Referenced in 1423 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...