- Referenced in 25 articles
- patient findings. The domain of hypercalcemic disorders is used to test solution methods that should ... knowledge-based methods within a formal probability theory framework. A user interface module gives ... discussed. Additional keywords: artificial intelligence; expert systems; medical applications; computer aided diagnosis; medical computer applications...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 1617 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5020 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5857 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11969 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8180 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 401 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 347 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- MCAMC: an advanced algorithm for kinetic Monte Carlo...
- Referenced in 711 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Algorithm AS 215. Maximum-likelihood estimation of the...
- Referenced in 1168 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 478 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 3021 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 781 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 451 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 2196 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...