- Referenced in 1251 articles
- executable programs for some of the most popular operating systems, allowing the distribution of Python...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- development of parallel and distributed programs -- as a platform for simulation model specification and analysis ... program solving the machine interference problem using the Time Warp protocol on a distributed memory...
- Referenced in 2797 articles
- Computational Group Theory. GAP provides a programming language, a library of thousands of functions implementing ... more. The system, including source, is distributed freely. You can study and easily modify...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- basis of a new distributed programming language that is intended for systems programming in distributed...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- distributions to empirical data. This program fits power-law distributions to empirical (discrete or continuous...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- educational use. Source code of the full program is available for compilation using Windows (Compaq ... firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and distribution costs. The FEAP program includes options for defining...
- Referenced in 387 articles
- framework for reasoning about mathematics and programming. Over the years its design has been substantially ... newest release, features an open, distributed architecture centered around a flexible knowledge base and supports...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- educational tool to teach parallel programming. With tens of thousands of users, PVM has become ... facto standard for distributed computing world-wide...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- features were ”tacked on” to the program, requiring the user to know about extra commands ... there was no cannonical source for QEPCAD distribution or documentation, and no internet accessible source...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- JoCaml: A language for concurrent distributed and mobile programming. In these lecture notes, we give ... overview of concurrent, distributed, and mobile programming using JoCaml. JoCaml is an extension ... concurrency and synchronization, the distributed execution of programs, and the dynamic relocation of active program ... JoCaml to program concurrent and distributed applications in a much higher-level fashion than...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- program calculates the density (pdf), cumulative distribution function (cdf), and quantiles for a general stable...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- free package of programs for inferring phylogenies. It is distributed as source code, documentation files...
- Referenced in 400 articles
- portable across a wide range of distributed-memory environments such as the Cray ... code for the package, testing and timing programs, prebuilt version of the library...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- version 2 of the program. New features include the distributed reduction of single topologies...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- CCSP: A formal system for distributed program debugging. One of the major problems with programming ... environment is the difficulty in debugging the programs due to their complex interactions ... knowledge is not generally atainable in a distributed system. In order ... develop a system for debugging distributed programs and, for the more general case, ensuring their...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- functions that helps simplify computer programming of water distribution network analyses. The functions...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- Erlang is a programming language used to build massively scalable soft real-time systems with ... system has built-in support for concurrency, distribution and fault tolerance...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- language modeling and information retrieval programs. The current distribution includes the library, as well...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- NLPQLP - Nonlinear Programming with Non-Monotone and Distributed Line Search. NLPQLP is a special implementation ... linearization of constraints, a quadratic programming subproblem is formulated and solved by QL. Depending ... number of nodes of the distributed system, objective and constraint functions can be evaluated simultaneously...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- used for verifying concurrent and distributed programs. The user interface of jSpin is simple...