- Referenced in 87 articles
- subsequent numerical analysis of robust optimization problems. ROME is freely distributed for academic...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- PARDISO is a thread-safe, high-performance, robust, memory efficient and easy to use software ... systems of equations on shared-memory and distributed-memory multiprocessors. The solver has has been...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Simple Algorithms to Calculate Asymptotic Null Distributions of Robust Tests in Case-Control Genetic Association ... preferable to the model-dependant CATT. Two robust tests, MAX3 and the genetic model selection ... were recently proposed. Their asymptotic null distributions are often obtained by Monte-Carlo simulations, because ... article, we study how components of each robust statistic are correlated, and find a linear...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- schemes with respect to repeatability, distinctiveness, and robustness, yet can be computed and compared much ... based measure for the detector, and a distribution-based descriptor); and by simplifying these methods...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- growing complexity of parallel and distributed systems depends on robust performance frameworks that...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- robust FEM-BEM minres solver for distributed multiharmonic eddy current optimal control problems in unbounded ... domains. This work is devoted to distributed optimal control problems for multiharmonic eddy current problems ... equations. We show that this solver is robust with respect to the space discretization...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- data locality, and/or increase robustness, scalability and performance for distributed applications. We define a replica...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- order to gain modeling flexibility and robustness against mis-specification of the probability model ... this is accomplished by placing a prior distribution on a function space, such...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- world-class support. Robust big data extensions are available for distributed frameworks such as Hadoop...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- implemented with the goal of providing robust time integrators and nonlinear solvers that can easily ... defined operation implementations for both serial and distributed memory parallel environments in case a user...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- package PSPIKE is a high-performance, robust, memory efficient, and scalable software for solving large ... distributed-memory architectures using thousands of compute cores. PSPIKE combines the robustness of a direct ... Unsymmetric, or symmetric systems, real, parallel on distributed-memory clusters, combinatorial graph algorithms...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- implemented several algorithms including safety synthesis, robustness, untimed language preservation, non-Zeno or deadlock-free ... synthesis, accepting cycle synthesis, etc. It features distributed capabilities...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- grown out of a need for advanced, robust and reliable tools to be used ... that TOMLAB covers. The external solvers are distributed as compiled binary MEX DLLs...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- transformations. SIPs is a new efficient and robust software package implementing multiple shift-and-invert ... pathological eigenvalue distribution challenge the efficiency and robustness of the solver. In this article ... present a parallel eigenvalue algorithm based on distributed spectrum slicing. We describe the object-oriented...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- extension of the widely used linear robust curve fitting program LINWDR. Besides options for different ... order to handle the problem of distributional robustness in regression, the program offers the choice...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- flowClust Bioconductor package: Robust model-based clustering using a t-mixture model with ... inst directory of the source distribution for necessary configuration instructions...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- MultiNest: an efficient and robust Bayesian inference tool for cosmology and particle physics. We present ... error estimate, and produces posterior samples from distributions that may contain multiple modes and pronounced ... further substantial improvements in sampling efficiency and robustness, as compared to the original algorithm presented...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- package heavy: Package for robust estimation using heavy-tailed distributions. This package contains functions ... perform robust estimation considering heavy-tailed distributions. Currently, the package includes linear regression, linear mixed...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- been lacking a portable, flexible and robust distributed instrumentation system. We present the Baseline Reduced...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- distributions and link functions are supported, allowing users to fit – among others – linear, robust linear ... addition, all parameters of the response distribution can be predicted in order to perform distributional...