- Referenced in 2404 articles
- more. The system, including source, is distributed freely. You can study and easily modify...
- Referenced in 2359 articles
- users to the Magma language. Magma is distributed by the Computational Algebra Group...
- Referenced in 1048 articles
- release, the R-Project is no longer distributing the Matlab versions of the functional data ... functions and sample analyses through the CRAN distribution system. This is due to the pressure ... help out this situation by switching to distributing the Matlab functions and analyses through...
- Referenced in 916 articles
- most popular operating systems, allowing the distribution of Python-based software for use on those...
- Referenced in 759 articles
- computer code. It offers all of the distributed version control and source code management...
- Referenced in 669 articles
- used for the formal verification of distributed software systems. The tool was developed at Bell...
- Referenced in 568 articles
- originally described in J.E.Beasley, ”OR-Library: distributing test problems by electronic mail”, Journal...
- Referenced in 380 articles
- high-performance linear algebra routines for distributed memory message-passing MIMD computers and networks ... portable across a wide range of distributed-memory environments such as the Cray...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- support for the AVX x86 extensions, a distributed-memory implementation...
- Referenced in 398 articles
- compatibles under MS DOS. Now we distribute releases for MS Windows, Intel-based Linux, Solaris...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- range of systems, including randomized distributed algorithms, manufacturing systems and workstation clusters...
- Referenced in 371 articles
- newest release, features an open, distributed architecture centered around a flexible knowledge base and supports...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- analysis; Various matrix input formats assembled format; distributed assembled format; elemental format; Partial factorization...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- become the de facto standard for distributed computing world-wide...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- package sn: The Skew-Normal and Related Distributions, such as the Skew-t. Build ... manipulate probability distributions of the skew-normal family and some related ones, notably the skew...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- Also supports multiple kernels (see TFORM) and distributed computations on a network (ParFORM). See also...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- plfit: Fitting power-law distributions to empirical data. This program fits power-law distributions ... Clauset, Shalizi and Newman. Power-law distributions occur in many situations of scientific interest ... that occur in the tail of the distributions – the part of the distributions representing large ... inaccurate estimates of parameters for power-law distributions, and even in cases where such methods...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- there was no cannonical source for QEPCAD distribution or documentation, and no internet accessible source...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- quick development and portability. The OCaml distribution includes a comprehensive standard library, a replay debugger...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- computes the distance between two distributions, which are represented by signatures. The signatures are sets ... weighted features that capture the distributions. The features can be of any type...