- Referenced in 3 articles
- base ontology. We utilize coarse-grained data-level parallelism inherent in the problem domain. Such ... utilization of a cluster environment typical in business organizations, which is in line with ... process when dealing with massively sized realistic ontologies. As ontologies are currently widely used...
- Referenced in 11784 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 7904 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- Smalltalk is an object-oriented, dynamically typed, reflective...
- Referenced in 389 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- KAON -- the Karlsruhe Ontology and Semantic Web Tool...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Workflow process definition tool based on reuse -- PDTBR...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- An environment for DEVS-based multiformalism simulation in...
- Referenced in 840 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 290 articles
- Eiffel is an ISO-standardized, object-oriented programming...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- YAWL (Yet Another Workflow Language) is a workflow...
- Referenced in 1079 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- WEKA: Waikato Environment for Knowledge Analysis. WEKA is...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- The Penn Treebank Project annotates naturally-occuring text...
- Referenced in 296 articles
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in python. Scikit-learn...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- Using Z. Specification, refinement, and proof. The book...
- Referenced in 1017 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...
- Referenced in 1223 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...