- Referenced in 51 articles
- decision support, combining advantages of rough sets and dominance relation. The purpose of this system ... other connected with analysis of vast data sets. The main difference between this system ... that it bases on rough set theory combined with dominance relation, which is quite ... possible due to use of rough set with dominance relation. The role of the user...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Pareto dominance: whenever a Pareto set approximation entirely dominates another ... then the indicator value of the dominant set will also be better. This property...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- dominated portion of the objective space as a measure for the quality of Pareto set ... improvements, i.e., whenever an approximation set A dominates another approximation set B, then the measure...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- dominated sorting. The algorithm’s population evolves to a well-distributed set of solutions, thereby...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- relay gateways that constitute a connected dominating set of the network. AHBP can efficiently reduce...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- widely observed that there is no single ”dominant” SAT solver; instead, different solvers perform best ... distribution of problem instances and a set of component solvers, and constructs a portfolio optimizing...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- used within JAMM is called Dominance-based Rough Set Approach (DRSA) to multicriteria classification problems...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- alternatives a, b from set A if and only if for all compatible value functions ... necessary weak preference relation is a weak dominance relation, and the possible weak preference relation...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Pareto-optimal front. By using the non-dominated sorting concept and two parameter-free niching ... variants have shown remarkable performance against a set of well-known difficult test functions...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- other, those that are dominated. In other words, these models do not solve ... portfolio, but rather solve for an efficient set of portfolios, among which the investor must...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- ASGS) is used to deal with convection dominated flows and allow for equal order velocity ... position of the interface with the Level Set technique is used to simulate...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- minimum vertex clique covering, minimum dominating set, as well as the longest simple cycle problem...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- mining maximal frequent sets using a novel concept of dominancy factor of a transaction ... selective bottom up search for mining maximal sets. Using the connect dataset [Benchmark dataset created...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- procedure PROGRESS is developed which includes new dominance rules as well as enhancements of existing ... considered which extend the standard benchmark sets for the RCPSP generated by ProGen. PROGRESS shows...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- approach to compute the set of supported extreme non-dominated (SEN) points and unbounded...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- from the multiobjective field, such as Pareto dominance, density estimation, and an external archive ... that, according to the benchmark and parameter settings used, AbYSS outperforms the other two algorithms...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- dominance. The use of ε-dominance also makes the algorithms practical by allowing a decision ... control the resolution of the Pareto set approximation by choosing an appropriate ε value, which...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- objective particle swarm optimizer that incorporates the dominance concept with the decomposition approach. Whilst decomposition ... problem (MOP) by rewriting it as a set of aggregation problems, solving these problems simultaneously ... uses the aggregation value as a criterion. Dominance plays a major role in building...
- Referenced in 1 article
- spacing, size of the dominated space, coverage of two sets and coverage difference...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- algorithm for the generation of a hexahedral-dominant finite element mesh for arbitrary volumes ... where the initial front consists of a set of prescribed quadrilateral surface facets. par Fronts...