- Referenced in 0 articles
- interpretation of drug-treatment data. Motivation: Extensive drug treatment gene expression data have been generated ... order to identify biomarkers that are predictive for toxicity or to classify compounds. However, such ... used to assess toxicity for entire classes of drugs more reliably. Results: We have developed...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...
- Referenced in 367 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- LSODE (Livermore Solver for Ordinary Differential Equations) solves...
- Referenced in 699 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- gplots: Various R Programming Tools for Plotting Data...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- PLINK is a free, open-source whole genome...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- Bioconductor/R package gcrma: Background Adjustment Using Sequence Information...
- Referenced in 1464 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- edgeR: a Bioconductor package for differential expression analysis...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- The igraph software package for complex network research...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- R package WGCNA: Weighted Correlation Network Analysis. Functions...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- BoolNet: Generation, reconstruction, simulation and analysis of synchronous...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- The BUGS (Bayesian inference Using Gibbs Sampling) project...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- NLPQL: a Fortran subroutine for solving constrained nonlinear...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Cytoscape: A Software Environment for Integrated Models of...