- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1037 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- LFOIL: linguistic rule induction in the label semantics...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2551 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 624 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 456 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 342 articles
- Triangle: A Two-Dimensional Quality Mesh Generator and...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- NLPQL: a Fortran subroutine for solving constrained nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1097 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...
- Referenced in 1120 articles
- C4.5: programs for machine learning. (C4.5 has been...