- Referenced in 901 articles
- consider full vehicle loads, dynamic vibration, multibody systems, impact/crash, nonlinear static, thermal coupling, and acoustic...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical systems. The study of differential equations requires good ... have their own way of specifying the system or are written in a relatively ... continuation and normal form analysis of dynamical systems. In 2002, the toolbox was extended...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- analysis and simulation of dynamic systems. It includes AUTO, a bifurcation package, as well...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- procedural styles. It features a dynamic type system and automatic memory management...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- method for verifying safety properties of dynamic systems based on the first-order description...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- interactively exporing the dynamics of dynamical systems. It allows you to draw trajectories, to find ... fixed points or bifurcation points. Dynamical systems arise in many disciplins of physics, biology ... methods employed by the theory of dynamical systems allow to compute important properties directly without...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- properties of discrete and continuous dynamical systems, including the plotting of attractors, basins of attraction...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- Model-Based Design for dynamic and embedded systems. It provides an interactive graphical environment...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 126 articles
- functions and apps for modeling complex nonlinear systems that are not easily modeled with ... supervised learning with feedforward, radial basis, and dynamic networks. It also supports unsupervised learning with ... recognition, clustering, time-series prediction, and dynamic system modeling and control. To speed up training...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- Analysis: Standard algorithms and tools for control system study Signal Processing: Visualize, analyze and filter ... exchanges with external tools. Xcos - Hybrid dynamic systems modeler and simulator: Modeling mechanical systems, hydraulic...
System Identification Toolbox
- Referenced in 84 articles
- System Identification Toolbox) is a software package, running under either ... Octave or MATLAB, for estimation of dynamic systems. A wide range of standard estimation approaches...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- global numerical analysis of dynamical systems and optimization problems based on set oriented techniques ... measures and almost invariant sets in dynamical systems and to compute the globally optimal solutions...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- framework for exploring the use of dynamic graphical methods. Extensibility is achieved by basing Lisp ... linear algebra functions. A portable window system ... interface forms the basis of a dynamic graphics system that is designed to work identically...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- tool for model checking concurrent systems against dynamical spatial logic specifications. The Spatial Logic Model ... tool for verifying π-calculus systems against safety, liveness, and structural properties expressed ... techniques to check temporal properties of software systems. However, when the analysis focuses on properties ... reason about spatial properties and structural dynamics. The SLMC is the only currently available tool...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- hybrid systems with piecewise constant bounds on the derivatives. Aﬃne dynamics are handled ... user-deﬁnable constraints and the dynamics of the system. PHAVer’s exact arithmetic is robust...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- mandatory for an automated validation of complex systems. Finally, the toolbox was successfully used ... intermediate representation prevents the analysis of dynamic systems. More exactly, primitive operations like object...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- algebra and tables are connected and fully dynamic. Easy-to-use interface, yet many powerful ... Free and open source software. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- model different parts of a system using different formalisms. Models can be automatically converted between ... commonly used in the simulation of dynamical systems, as well as to generate custom tools...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- related to large sparse or structured dynamical systems before 1990. In the last few years...