- Referenced in 1114 articles
- procedural styles. It features a dynamic type system and automatic memory management...
- Referenced in 1389 articles
- consider full vehicle loads, dynamic vibration, multibody systems, impact/crash, nonlinear static, thermal coupling, and acoustic...
- Referenced in 322 articles
- Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical systems. The study of differential equations requires good ... have their own way of specifying the system or are written in a relatively ... continuation and normal form analysis of dynamical systems. In 2002, the toolbox was extended...
- Referenced in 366 articles
- analysis and simulation of dynamic systems. It includes AUTO, a bifurcation package, as well...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- accompanying graphical notation developed within the system dynamics analytical framework. It was originally for industrial ... dynamics but was soon extended to other applications, including population and resource studies ... Dynamo II/F and Dynamo III improved the system’s portability by being written in FORTRAN ... DYNAMO was used for the system dynamics simulations of global resource-depletion reported...
- Referenced in 689 articles
- Model-Based Design for dynamic and embedded systems. It provides an interactive graphical environment...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 174 articles
- functions and apps for modeling complex nonlinear systems that are not easily modeled with ... supervised learning with feedforward, radial basis, and dynamic networks. It also supports unsupervised learning with ... recognition, clustering, time-series prediction, and dynamic system modeling and control. To speed up training...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- method for verifying safety properties of dynamic systems based on the first-order description...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- properties of discrete and continuous dynamical systems, including the plotting of attractors, basins of attraction...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- Analysis: Standard algorithms and tools for control system study Signal Processing: Visualize, analyze and filter ... exchanges with external tools. Xcos - Hybrid dynamic systems modeler and simulator: Modeling mechanical systems, hydraulic...
System Identification Toolbox
- Referenced in 160 articles
- System Identification Toolbox) is a software package, running under either ... Octave or MATLAB, for estimation of dynamic systems. A wide range of standard estimation approaches...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- interactively exporing the dynamics of dynamical systems. It allows you to draw trajectories, to find ... fixed points or bifurcation points. Dynamical systems arise in many disciplins of physics, biology ... methods employed by the theory of dynamical systems allow to compute important properties directly without...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- global numerical analysis of dynamical systems and optimization problems based on set oriented techniques ... measures and almost invariant sets in dynamical systems and to compute the globally optimal solutions...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- heteroskedasticity and/or serial correlation. For simultaneous nonlinear systems, possibly in implicit form, it computes three ... estimates, TSLS option, and for nonlinear dynamic systems, possibly in implicit form, generalized method...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- framework for exploring the use of dynamic graphical methods. Extensibility is achieved by basing Lisp ... linear algebra functions. A portable window system ... interface forms the basis of a dynamic graphics system that is designed to work identically...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- TOCSY - Toolboxes for Complex Systems: K2 - Dynamical Invariants by Recurrence Plots. Recurrence plots contain information ... about the dynamics of the system. It is possible, to derive dynamical invariants, like...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- modules designed for rigorous numerics in dynamical systems. The CAPD library is a collection ... nonrigorous and validated numerics for dynamical systems. It is distributed under the terms...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- hybrid systems with piecewise constant bounds on the derivatives. Aﬃne dynamics are handled ... user-deﬁnable constraints and the dynamics of the system. PHAVer’s exact arithmetic is robust...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- related to large sparse or structured dynamical systems before 1990. In the last few years...