- Referenced in 299 articles
- Tree: Zurich Toolbox for ready-made economic experiments. Zurich Toolbox for Readymade Economic Experiments ... software package for developing and carrying out economic experiments. The language used to define...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- have such geometry (optimization, circuit simulation, economic and financial modeling, theoretical and quantum chemistry, chemical...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- important applications in e.g. optimization, probability, financial economics and optimal control, can be viewed...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- environmental sciences, ecology, forestry, disease mapping, and economics often encounter spatially referenced data collected over...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- models from different branches of engineering and economics of up to 4000 equations with comparative...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Linear Ordering Problem occurs in economics as the so-called Triangulation Problem for Input-Output...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Fourier shrinkage exploits the Fourier transform’s economical representation of the colored noise inherent ... wavelet shrinkage exploits the wavelet domain’s economical representation of piecewise smooth signals and images ... metric and find that signals with more economical wavelet representations require less Fourier shrinkage. ForWaRD...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- control your budget with Nimrod/G’s economic scheduling capabilities. Whilst initially oriented towards embarrassingly parallel...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- solving a variety of problems in economics and finance. The library functions include rootfinding...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- RETINA and PcGets. The authors [Oxford Bull. Econom. Stat. 65, Suppl...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- deterministic and stochastic optimal control models of economic systems. The Duali part of this ... teaching about dynamic deterministic and stochastic economic models. It is also a useful research tool...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- platform for handling a wide class of economic models, in particular dynamic stochastic general equilibrium...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- information in a large file, which is economical of index space and of reindexing time...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- GEMPACK is a suite of general-purpose economic modelling software especially suitable for general ... handle a wide range of economic behaviour and also contains a versatile method for solving ... software for calculating accurate solutions of an economic model, starting from an algebraic representation ... range of utility programs for handling the economic data base and the results of simulations...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- bundles of items can lead to more economically efficient allocations, but determining the winners...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Online Recruitment System, specifically designed for organizing economic experiments. It’s key features are: multiple...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- specification and estimation of complex models of economic behaviour to Monte Carlo simulation studies...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- more traditional econometric texts used in quantitative economic courses...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- traffic measurements, can also be applied to economic time series. In addition, a median-based...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- calculations. It is extremely fast and extremely economical of space. The main version that...