- Referenced in 185 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++ We present...
- Referenced in 493 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 537 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2173 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1395 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1160 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2062 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4185 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4657 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7981 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 454 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 4669 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 1043 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...