- Referenced in 434 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 498 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1900 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1266 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1034 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 1787 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4047 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4272 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7362 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 356 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 3416 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 821 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 976 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...