- Referenced in 467 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2064 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1330 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1107 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 1972 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4101 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4474 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7666 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 434 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 4100 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 964 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1029 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...