- Referenced in 7 articles
- which controls the stringency of the hypothesis tests. We investigate the performance and potential ... ESSC and compare it with a number of existing methods, through a validation study using ... simulation study to assess the effectiveness of ESSC in networks with various types of community...
- Referenced in 1 article
- this is a test of the null hypothesis that the excluded instruments are valid instruments ... correctly excluded from the estimated equation. The test statistic is distributed as chi-squared with ... number of excluded instruments and K is the number of regressors, and a rejection casts ... will report tests of overidentifying restrictions after IV estimation using fixed effects, first differences, random...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- kinase substrate specificity, PhosphoPredict employs an effective feature selection method based on the minimum Redundancy ... both five-fold cross-validation and independent tests indicate that this tool is able ... kinases, respectively when evaluated on independent test datasets. PhosphoPredict is further applied at the high ... entire human proteome and identified a large number of potential phosphorylated substrates...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 1784 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 586 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1620 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...