- Referenced in 1215 articles
- widely used EISPACK and LINPACK libraries run efficiently on shared-memory vector and parallel processors ... provide a transportable way to achieve high efficiency on diverse modern machines ... BLAS operations, their use promotes high efficiency on many high-performance computers, particularly if specially ... implementations are provided by the manufacturer. Highly efficient machine-specific implementations of the BLAS...
- Referenced in 951 articles
- SINGULAR programming language. A general and efficient implementation of communication links allows SINGULAR to make...
- Referenced in 905 articles
- expected in the future. Thanks to its efficient “structured” representation of LMIs, the LMI Control...
- Referenced in 894 articles
- extensions that have contributed to increasing the efficiency of the method. One of the useful...
- Referenced in 470 articles
- Chaff:engineering an efficient SAT solver. Boolean Satisfiability is probably the most studied of combinatorial ... aspects of the search - especially a particularly efficient implementation of Boolean constraint propagation...
- Referenced in 403 articles
- LINPACK uses column-oriented algorithms to increase efficiency by preserving locality of reference. LINPACK ... LAPACK, which has been designed to run efficiently on shared-memory, vector supercomputers...
- Referenced in 422 articles
- control options make it an especially efficient choice for repeated production runs...
- Referenced in 414 articles
- lower bounds on the variables are handled efficiently. File formats for constraint and basis data...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- engineering design process by delivering efficiency, driving innovation and reducing physical constraints, enabling simulated tests...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- SQLP solver. Various techniques to improve the efficiency and stability of the algorithm are incorporated...
- Referenced in 223 articles
- problems with many thousands of support vectors efficiently. The software also provides methods for assessing ... generalization performance efficiently. It includes two efficient estimation methods for both error rate and precision/recall ... which leads to a very compact and efficient representation...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- lines of C) ia an efficient program written in C for solving polynomial systems ... main goal is to provide efficient implementations of state-of-the-art algorithms for computing ... such an implementation to demonstrate the practical efficiency of new algorithms. Secondly, in conjunction with...
- Referenced in 336 articles
- wave speed. They are quite robust and efficient but somewhat more diffusive. https://math.nyu.edu...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- problems. The goals of both projects are efficiency, scalability, reliability, portability, flexibility, and ease...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- confronts peer-to-peer applications is to efficiently locate the node that stores a particular ... which the key maps. Chord adapts efficiently as nodes join and leave the system...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- last decade, we developed a very efficient implementation of the Davis-Putnam method called SATO ... efficiency of our programs allowed us to solve over one hundred open quasigroup problems...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- assimilated. The EnKF has proven to efficiently handle strongly nonlinear dynamics and large state spaces ... summer 2003 could have been more efficiently forecast if the EnKF had been used...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- Project is to provide easy access to efficient and reliable geometric algorithms in the form...
- Referenced in 223 articles
- Integer optimization models faster, easier and more efficient. LINGO provides a completely integrated package that...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- continuously recodes existing algorithms and develops more efficient methodologies...