- Referenced in 56 articles
- based modeling techniques. It implements efficient analysis algorithms to allow its use on rather complex ... open to the addition of new analysis modules as new reserch results become available ... programming language to guarantee portability and efficiency on different Unix machines. All solution modules...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- based modeling techniques. It implements efficient analysis algorithms to allow its use on “real” applications...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- edge techniques in panel data analysis, frontier and efficiency estimation and discrete choice modeling...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- some recent network analysis methods, like community structure search. The efficient implementation of igraph allows...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- implement a number of efficient algorithms for ICA (independent component analysis) employing HOS (higher order...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- forward in time, and it uses an analysis scheme which operates directly on the ensemble ... assimilated. The EnKF has proven to efficiently handle strongly nonlinear dynamics and large state spaces...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- analysis and deployment of optimal controllers for constrained linear, nonlinear and hybrid systems. Efficiency...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- which the key maps. Chord adapts efficiently as nodes join and leave the system ... system is continuously changing. Results from theoretical analysis, simulations, and experiments show that Chord...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- FEAR: Frontier Efficiency Analysis with R. FEAR consists of a software library that ... nonparametric estimates of technical, allocative, and overall efficiency while assuming either variable, non-increasing...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- computation written and developed by the Numerical Analysis Group at the STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory ... reputation as a source of robust and efficient numerical software. Among its best known packages...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- computationally efficient. Algebraic Topology is the classical mathematical tool for the global analysis of nonlinear ... develop and apply efficient and effective topologically based methods to the analysis of nonlinear systems...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- scale data analysis. ROOT written in C++, contains, among others, an efficient hierarchical OO database...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- present the FSDA (Forward Search for Data Analysis) toolbox, a new software library that extends ... Toolbox to support a robust and efficient analysis of complex datasets, affected by different sources...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- total least squares problem: computational aspects and analysis. Total least squares ... mainly due to the development of computationally efficient and numerically reliable TLS algorithms. Much attention...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- free, open-source whole genome association analysis toolset, designed to perform a range of basic ... computationally efficient manner. The focus of PLINK is purely on analysis of genotype/phenotype data...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- high quality code, compilers have to perform efficiency increasing program transformations. These transformations usually depend ... theories of abstract interpretation and data flow analysis the implementation and design of analyzers ... terminating analyses. Data flow analysis supplies many efficient algorithms, such as fixed point iterations ... interpretation and efficient implementation methods from the theory of data flow analysis...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- TANE: An efficient algorithm for discovering functional and approximate dependencies. environments. The discovery of functional ... important database analysis technique. We present TANE, an efficient algorithm for finding functional dependencies from...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- proof, while the latter deals efficiently with case analysis of finitary properties...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- static analysis and error detection features. Its highly optimized execution algorithm delivers efficiency...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- used in the literature of algebraic analysis. Efficient implementations dedicated to the computation of grade...