- Referenced in 209 articles
- Efficient isolation of polynomial’s real roots. This paper revisits an algorithm isolating the real...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- precision floating-point computation which is both efficient and has a well-defined semantics...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- changes in the logic itself are the efficient use of functions in the logic ... Metafunctions: proving them correct and using them efficiently as new proof procedures” [in “The correctness...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- create slim interfaces allowing an efficient use of legacy and/or new libraries. Modern C++ programming ... very low overhead. Thus DUNE ensures efficiency in scientific computations and supports high-performance computing...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- storage. It is likely to be extremely efficient for practical problems because it requires only...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- subroutine, it is written in C for efficiency, the code runs in parallel on shared...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- systems of linear equations. Attacking these problems efficiently requires an in-depth knowledge...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- Over the past two decades, some very efficient techniques for the numerical solution of partial...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- than two objectives while retaining the computational efficiency of continuation-type algorithms. This...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- that can customize MINTO to achieve maximum efficiency for a problem class ... effective and efficient as possible when used as a general purpose mixed-integer optimizer, MINTO...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- highly regarded for its robustness and efficiency. KNITRO provides a wide range of user options...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Programming Algorithm)” is one of the most efficient and stable software packages for solving SDPs...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- large-scale nonlinear programming from both an efficiency and a reliability point of view. This...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- where low-power consumption and high chip efficiency is desired. The International Organization for Standardization...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- software components of TetGen, including an efficient tetrahedral mesh data structure, a set of enhanced...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- analysis methods, like community structure search. The efficient implementation of igraph allows it to handle...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- select at each step the most efficient stable formula and the most efficient time-step...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- message and a key, a Pastry node efficiently routes the message to the node with ... nodes confirm Pastry’s scalability and efficiency, its ability to self-organize and adapt...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- like BDDs; however, they are much more efficient than BDDs when the functions...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- Yices is an efficient SMT solver that decides the satisfiability of arbitrary formulas containing uninterpreted...