- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 1617 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5857 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 8180 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- The SPIRAL system (www.spiral.net) is a tool for...
- Referenced in 1169 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1127 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 478 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- Chombo - Software for Adaptive Solutions of Partial Differential...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- OpenGL (Open Graphics Library) is a cross-language...
- Referenced in 568 articles
- Matlab® implementation of the JDQZ algorithm. The JDQZ...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- StarPU: A unified platform for task scheduling on...
- Referenced in 1319 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 1423 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Nginx: the high-performance web server and reverse...