- Referenced in 5 articles
- effects are included to account for elastic-plastic flow and wave propagation. Instructions for using...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- ADINA R&D, Inc. was founded in 1986...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- BOSOR5-program for buckling of elastic-plastic complex...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- FASOR - a second generation shell of revolution code...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 243 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 1452 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- PVM (Parallel Virtual Machine) is a software package...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Managing application complexity in the SAMRAI object-oriented...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- TRON is a trust region Newton method for...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- A limited memory quasi Newton method. Directories contain...
- Referenced in 2225 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- Newton-type minimization via the Lanczos method This...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- NCMND minimizes a smooth nonlinear function of n...
- Referenced in 551 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...