- Referenced in 198 articles
- paradigm, we present 2D linear elastic fracture mechanics for hundreds of cracks with local near...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- package glmnet: Lasso and elastic-net regularized generalized linear models. Extremely efficient procedures for fitting ... entire lasso or elastic-net regularization path for linear regression, logistic and multinomial regression models...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- interactions. Constitutive models include linear and finite elasticity, viscoelasticity with damage, and elasto-plasticity...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Slide-lines with interface friction are available. Elastic, orthotropic, elastic-plastic, soil and crushable foam ... thermo-elastic-plastic, and linear viscoelastic material models are implemented. Nearly incompressible behavior that arises ... plasticity problems and elasticity problems with Poisson’s ratio approaching 0.5 is accounted...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- heat and mass transfer, linear and nonlinear elasticity equations, the Maxwell equations, semiconductor equations...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- effectively construct two distinct types of models (elastic and anelastic) for complex geophysical flows. $copyright...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- large strain finite element analysis of elastic and inelastic solids. Attention is focused...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- time dependent problems involving the motion of elastic, plastic, fractured, and fluid materials is discussed ... free transitions of material between the elastic, cracked, plastic, and fluid states. The equations...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- through which minimum weight designs of composite, elastic-plastic, stiffened, cylindrical panels can be obtained...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Stokes equations, a linear shell problem and elasticity systems. The book enables understanding of basic...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- state are available. CTH can model elastic-plastic behavior, high explosive detonation, fracture, and motion ... fragments smaller than a computational cell. The elastic-plastic model is elastic-perfectly plastic with...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Differential elastic hadron-nucleus cross-sections are discussed in the framework of the optical approach...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- been used to solve finite element elasticity problems inside an LLNL simulation code with more...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- simple model problems (Poisson and linearized elasticity) and discuss the coupling of the subdomains along...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- thermal analysis and about 61 elements for elasticity for isotropic and anisotropic materials...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- thin layers embedded in much thicker layers. Elastic and visco-elastic isotropic materials are fully ... covered, but are currently limited to the elastic, non-leaky, Cartesian case...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- modeling of phase changes and localization in elasticity. CHIMP is a finite difference dynamic relaxation ... solving plane-strain equilibrium problems in nonlinear elasticity. In addition to solving standard types ... rubber elasticity problems, the method is useful for the study of localization and phase changes ... elastic solids. It imploys a new algorithm called the pseudotemperature method for incompressible bodies...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- BOSOR5-program for buckling of elastic-plastic complex shells of revolution including large deflections...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- conserved cycles; access to all coefficients and elasticities of metabolic control analysis; user-defined forcing ... symbolic differentiator for evaluating the Jacobian and elasticity matrices...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- transmission eigenvalues for other models such as elasticity problem...