- Referenced in 243 articles
- package glmnet: Lasso and elastic-net regularized generalized linear models. Extremely efficient procedures for fitting ... entire lasso or elastic-net regularization path for linear regression, logistic and multinomial regression models...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- paradigm, we present 2D linear elastic fracture mechanics for hundreds of cracks with local near...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- interactions. Constitutive models include linear and finite elasticity, viscoelasticity with damage, and elasto-plasticity...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- heat and mass transfer, linear and nonlinear elasticity equations, the Maxwell equations, semiconductor equations...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- large strain finite element analysis of elastic and inelastic solids. Attention is focused...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- Slide-lines with interface friction are available. Elastic, orthotropic, elastic-plastic, soil and crushable foam ... thermo-elastic-plastic, and linear viscoelastic material models are implemented. Nearly incompressible behavior that arises ... plasticity problems and elasticity problems with Poisson’s ratio approaching 0.5 is accounted...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- wide range of material behavior, including elasticity, plasticity, composites, thermal effects, and rate dependence...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- effectively construct two distinct types of models (elastic and anelastic) for complex geophysical flows. $copyright...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- used with LARS (lasso) for linear models, elastic net, binomial and Cox survival model...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Stokes equations, a linear shell problem and elasticity systems. The book enables understanding of basic...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- types of equations, namely scalar (heat flow), elasticity, and magnetic field...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) is a web service that provides secure, resizable compute...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- simple model problems (Poisson and linearized elasticity) and discuss the coupling of the subdomains along...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- thermal analysis and about 61 elements for elasticity for isotropic and anisotropic materials...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- time dependent problems involving the motion of elastic, plastic, fractured, and fluid materials is discussed ... free transitions of material between the elastic, cracked, plastic, and fluid states. The equations...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Differential elastic hadron-nucleus cross-sections are discussed in the framework of the optical approach...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- through which minimum weight designs of composite, elastic-plastic, stiffened, cylindrical panels can be obtained...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- state are available. CTH can model elastic-plastic behavior, high explosive detonation, fracture, and motion ... fragments smaller than a computational cell. The elastic-plastic model is elastic-perfectly plastic with...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- approach seismic wave propagation analysis in visco-elastic heterogeneous three-dimensional media on both local...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- program designed to calculate the large deformation elastic and inelastic transient dynamic response ... program contains five material subroutines covering elastic, viscoelastic, elastic-plastic, crushable foam, and soil behavior...