- Referenced in 123 articles
- interactive problem-solving environment for elliptic partial differential equations ELLPACK is a versatile, very high ... language for solving elliptic partial differential equations. Solving elliptic problems with ELLPACK typically involves...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- package for solving elliptic partial differential equations in general regions of the plane...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- solution of separable elliptic partial differential equations. FISHPACK contains a collection of Fortran77 subroutines that ... finite difference approximations to separable elliptic Partial Differential Equations (PDEs). These include Helmholtz equations ... well as more general separable elliptic equations. The solvers use the cyclic reduction algorithm. When ... your application requires solution of nonseparable elliptic PDEs, or a mix of separable and nonseparable...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- large sparse linear systems of equations arising primarily from elliptic PDE discretizations. ML is used ... problems, including the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations with heat and mass transfer, linear and nonlinear...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- code for solving elliptic diffusion-type problems, including Poisson’s equation on single patch geometries...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Multigrid software for approximating elliptic partial differential equations on uniform grids with any resolution ... described. It approximates elliptic partial differential equations in two and three dimensions on uniform meshes...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- efficient solution of linear elliptic partial differential equations MUDPACK is a package of portable FORTRAN ... solving real or complex elliptic partial differential equations. The solution regions are rectangles...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- method for numerical solution of elliptic partial differential equations (PDE) is presented. The basic idea...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- arising in the solution of partial differential equations by discretizations such as finite difference ... solving a class of elliptic partial differential equations. par This paper reviews the objectives...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- exact solutions expressible in hyperbolic and elliptic functions for nonlinear PDEs. Algorithms are presented ... solutions of nonlinear ordinary and partial differential equations (ODEs and PDEs). New algorithms are given ... PDEs in terms of Jacobi’s elliptic functions. For systems with parameters, the algorithms determine ... parameters so that the differential equations admit polynomial solutions in tanh, sech, combinations thereof, Jacobi...
Fluid flow phenomena
- Referenced in 30 articles
- which allow to handle the Navier-Stokes equations and to understand the complex physics related ... used to solve parabolic and elliptic partial differential equations in Cartesian and cylindrical coordinates...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- exact traveling wave solutions for nonlinear evolution equations. In Maple 8, by taking advantage ... Jacobi elliptic function method and the elliptic equation method. RAEEM can entirely automatically output ... polynomial, exponential, triangular, hyperbolic, rational, Jacobi elliptic, Weierstrass elliptic type. The effectiveness of the package ... applying it to a large variety of equations. In addition to recovering previously known solutions...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- mesh generation, spatial discretization, time integration, nonlinear equations, linear algebra, spatial adaptivity, and visualization ... solved includes systems of parabolic, elliptic, and hyperbolic equations; for the latter...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- second-order scalar elliptic self-adjoint partial differential equations. It can also be used...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- solving only a single linear elliptic equation in polygonal regions, with simple boundary conditions...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- dimensional and three- dimensional elliptic and parabolic partial differential equations with arbitrary nonlinear boundary conditions...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- equation then becomes a nonlinear elliptic PDE in h on S 2 , whose coefficients ... coordinate singularities, and finite difference the AH equation in the angular coordinates using fourth-order...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Hopscotch: a fast second order partial differential equations solver. An idea of Gordon ... then developed and applied to parabolic and elliptic problems, both linear and non-linear. This...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- partial differential equations on block-structured adaptively refined rectangular grids. Both elliptic and time-dependent...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Algorithm 690: Chebyshev polynomial software for elliptic-parabolic systems of PDEs. PDECHEB is a FORTRAN ... wide range of time-dependent partial differential equations in one space variable. The software implements ... solution of parabolic-elliptic PDEs with coupled differential algebraic equations. Examples are provided to illustrate...