- Referenced in 704 articles
- Model-Based Design for dynamic and embedded systems. It provides an interactive graphical environment...
- Referenced in 5766 articles
- publishing interactive engineering textbooks, to developing embedded image-recognition algorithms or teaching calculus. Mathematica ... deployed individual or enterprise solutions. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 322 articles
- automatic tool for the analysis of embedded systems. HyTech computes the condition under which...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- joint project between: The Embedded Systems Unit in the Center for Information Technology...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- current automated deduction system Otter is designed to prove theorems stated in first-order logic ... symbolic calculator and has an embedded equational programming system. Otter is a fourth-generation Argonne...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- systems are systems that must perform a task within strict time deadlines. Embedded controllers, circuits...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- programming reactive systems, including real-time systems and control automata. The Esterel v5 compiler ... generate C-code to be embedded as a reactive kernel in a larger program that ... gates, which can then be embedded in a larger system. Extensive optimization is available...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- modeling of large, complex, and heterogeneous systems. It is suited for multi-domain modeling ... loop simulations and for embedded control systems...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Simulink® blocks. For rapid prototyping and embedded system design, the system toolbox supports fixed-point...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- constructing and analyzing component based embedded systems Embedded systems are proliferating at an amazing rate ... successful these systems must be tailored to meet many cost, time to market, performance ... dependability constraints. Building and tailoring embedded systems by using domain specific components has promise. However ... checks based on aspects to support embedded system development via components...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- level environment installed on millions of Unix systems, and arguably are the single most heavily ... equivalent tools in the BUSYBOX embedded system suite, results were even better, including 100% coverage...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Analysis of Real-time and Embedded systems. This specification of a UML® profile adds capabilities ... driven development of Real Time and Embedded Systems (RTES). This extension, called the UML profile ... based description of real time and embedded systems. These core concepts are then refined ... techniques for analyzing real-time and embedded systems, but to support them. Hence, it provides...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- solve optimization problems on any embedded system for which a C-compiler is available...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- development and verification of real-time embedded systems The correct behavior of real-time applications ... violations of real-time constraints in embedded systems are the most difficult errors to detect ... itself. Clearly, the development of real-time systems requires rigorous methods and tools to reduce ... whole application which is composed of the embedded computer and its external environment. For this...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- tool for modelling and implementation of embedded systems TIMES is a modelling and schedulability analysis ... tool for embedded real-time systems, developed at Uppsala University in 2001. It is appropriate...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- programming with dynamic web pages, prototyping embedded systems). Thus, the size of all current Curry...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- controller design for linear systems is a difficult, nonconvex, nonsmooth optimization problem when the order ... typical requirement in e.g. embedded aerospace control systems. In addition, it is often desired...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- TrueTime: Simulation of Networked and Embedded Control Systems. TrueTime is a Matlab/Simulink-based simulator for real...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- analysis of deterministic models of hybrid dynamical systems. The primary feature of Breach ... application domain of Breach ranges from embedded systems design to the analysis of complex...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- simulation. The simulation includes a tracking system, embedded into a magnetic field, calorimeters...