- Referenced in 238 articles
- basic idea of ASP is to encode the constraints of a problem as a logic...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Dyer Conjecture. L-functions arise from and encode information about a number of mathematical objects...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- used by SIFT. Like SIFT, our descriptors encode the salient aspects of the image gradient...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- that are homeomorphic to a sphere, Edgebreaker encodes these two tables with less than ... bits per triangle for the connectivity. Entropy encoding reduces this cost in practice to less...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- supports international character sets, multibyte character encodings, Unicode, and it is locale-aware for sorting...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- Lispworks, for which also (setf asdf::*default-encoding* :default) should be evaluated. Racer is distributed...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- engineers to exploit a natural approach to encoding so-called blocked algorithms, which achieve high...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- contain a total of 92 SDP problems encoded in a standard format. It is hoped...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- recent ASP language standard. For processing legacy encodings, we recommend downloading the latest version...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- graphs, fault and compensation handlers, and for encoding other process and orchestration languages...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- specification logic which supports a transparent encoding of structural semantics rules and also enables their...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- coli K12, currently the best-known electronically encoded database of the genetic regulatory network...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- predicate analysis with adjustable-block encoding and CEGAR...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- development of Mathematical Theories. MMT permits to encode mathematical knowledge in a logic-neutral representation...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- Mizar proofs are now exported and also encoded in the extended TPTP syntax, allowing...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- break the key, i.e. to guess the encoding walk. In fact the quality is good ... affine type whose vertices (messages) and walks (encoding tools) could be both naturally identified with...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- formulas (QBF) provide a powerful framework for encoding problems from various application domains, not least ... represented. However, the translation to processable QBF encodings is in general not unique...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- also for capture-avoiding substitution. While HOAS encodings have played an important role in mechanizing ... been difficult to incorporate HOAS encodings directly into functional programming...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- allows new models to be added by encoding the Feynman rules of the model...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- interactive theorem prover Isabelle. It facilitates the encoding of reasoning techniques, which can be used...