- Referenced in 739 articles
- Dirac matrix calculations of interest to high energy physicists...
- Referenced in 371 articles
- MOSEK has also been employed extensively in energy and forestry industry due to its powerful...
- Referenced in 176 articles
- laws of quantum mechanics, Gaussian predicts the energies, molecular structures, and vibrational frequencies of molecular...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- dynamics of large molecules. It performs free energy calculations of mutations and drug binding ... uses classical mechanical methods to investigate potential energy surfaces derived from experimental and ”ab initio...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- Comparison of Min-Cut/Max-Flow Algorithms for Energy Minimization in Vision.” Yuri Boykov and Vladimir...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- Energy statistics: a class of statistics based on distances. Energy distance is a statistical distance ... which characterizes equality of distributions. The name energy derives from Newton’s gravitational potential energy ... elegant relation to the notion of potential energy between statistical observations. Energy statistics are functions ... distances for inference. Theory and application of energy statistics are discussed and illustrated. Finally...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- standard tool for the generation of high-energy collisions, comprising a coherent set of physics...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- decay and collision processes at high energy colliders. Allows matrix element generation and event generation...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- molecular dynamics of biomolecules, solvation and binding energy calculations to determine ligand-protein and protein...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- designed for use in high energy physics but its rich structure and ease...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- metal and slow crushing of energy absorbing devices. Abaqus/Explicit is designed for production environments...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- However, it is not restricted to high energy physics applications. Its design is revolutionary...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- spherical coordinate system using the energy as one of the coordinate variables, thus reducing ... physical validity of various hydrodynamic and energy transport models. Some comparisons have been included...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- wastewater treatment and total water systems, hybrid energy systems, heat exchanger networks, reactor-separator-recycle...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- package are tested by protein–solvent solvation energy calculations and analysis of salt effects ... protein–protein binding energies, respectively. © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. J Comput Chem...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- involution structure. Furthermore, its efficiency on the energy consumption which is evaluated by energy...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- main instance of line integral methods: the energy-conserving Runge-Kutta methods, also known ... equations (PDEs) and explores extensions of the energy-conserving methods. With many examples of applications...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- gluons. Nature of problem: Simulation of high energy particle collisions, especially those in which...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- fluids: equations of state explicit in Helmholtz energy, the modified Benedict-Webb-Rubin equation ... that applies mixing rules to the Helmholtz energy of the mixture components; it uses...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- nuclear waste disposal, environmental remediation problems, energy production from geothermal, oil and gas reservoirs...