- Referenced in 3 articles
- AWSEM-MD Frustratometer is an Energy Landscape Theory inspired algorithm that aims at quantifying ... behavior of proteins by analyzing how the energy is distributed in protein structures...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 5857 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11969 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 8180 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1598 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 660 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 864 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- The Stanford GraphBase is a freely available collection...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- MCAMC: an advanced algorithm for kinetic Monte Carlo...
- Referenced in 711 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Algorithm AS 215. Maximum-likelihood estimation of the...
- Referenced in 581 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 2541 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 781 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- GSAT and WalkSat are local search algorithms to...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- GRASS (Geographic Resources Analysis Support System) is a...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...