- Referenced in 0 articles
- width, and adaptive core&adaptive width strategies which enforce different constraints reflecting the high level...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- SAFECode: Enforcing Alias Analysis for Weakly Typed Languages. Static analysis of programs in weakly typed ... array bounds overflow. We describe a compilation strategy for standard C programs that guarantees that...
- Referenced in 1 article
- interact with the popular Real Time Strategy (RTS) game Starcraft: Broodwar. Using BWAPI, students, researchers ... defaults can be changed for flexibility, unless enforced by a Tournament Module (game referee...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 1010 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 481 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 708 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 1127 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 479 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- NuSMV is a symbolic model checker developed as...
- Referenced in 380 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- The CUDD package provides functions to manipulate Binary...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- ParMETIS is an MPI-based parallel library that...
- Referenced in 622 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- QUOTPIC is an X-Windows program for plotting...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Combining widening and acceleration in linear relation analysis...