- Referenced in 165 articles
- functions that can be used to estimate normalising constants using the bridge sampler of Meng ... time series Bayesian models, where parameters are estimated using BUGS, and models themselves are created...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- least-squares fitting, can produce substantially inaccurate estimates of parameters for power-law distributions...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- several linear parameter estimation techniques that have been devised to compensate for data errors...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- Statistical Models”. The program computes least squares estimates for a univariate nonlinear regression model ... generalized least squares estimates for a multivariate nonlinear regression model. Use the SUR option ... options can be set to correct variance estimates for heteroskedasticity and/or serial correlation. For simultaneous ... form, it computes three-stage least-squares estimates, TSLS option, and for nonlinear dynamic systems...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- contour plots. Fitting copula models including variance estimates. Independence and serial (univariate and multivariate) independence ... nested Archimedean copulas: Efficient sampling algorithms, various estimators, goodness-of-fit tests and related tools...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- sampling (NUTS, HMC) and penalized maximum likelihood estimation with Optimization (BFGS). Stan is coded...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Missing value estimation for DNA microarrays. Motivation: Gene expression microarray experiments can generate data sets ... this report, we investigate automated methods for estimating missing data. Results: We present a comparative ... study of several methods for the estimation of missing values in gene microarray data ... robust and sensitive method for missing value estimation than SVDimpute, and both SVDimpute and KNNimpute...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- representation, prediction, noise reduction, dimension and Lyapunov estimation, and nonlinearity testing are discussed with particular...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- random variates. It also performs maximum likelihood estimation of stable parameters and some exploratory data ... described in the paper ”Maximum likelihood estimation of stable parameters”, J. P. Nolan...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- package pcalg: Estimation of CPDAG/PAG and causal inference using the IDA algorithm , Standard and robust ... estimation of the equivalence class of a Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) via the PC-Algorithm ... instead of a CPDAG can be estimated if latent variables and/or selection variables are assumed ... present. FCI and RFCI are available for estimating PAGs. Functions for causal inference using...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- over time using an autoregressive process and estimates the parameters with regression quantiles. Utilizing...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- package quantreg: Quantile Regression. Estimation and inference methods for models of conditional quantiles: Linear...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- integrated statistical package for estimation and analysis of linear and nonlinear models, with cross section ... panel data analysis, frontier and efficiency estimation and discrete choice modeling. The collection of techniques ... years as the standard software for the estimation and manipulation of discrete and limited dependent ... breadth and variety of its estimation tools. The main feature of the package...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- series, nonstationary multiscale transfer function modeling, density estimation...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- correlation function, kernel smoothed intensity, relative risk estimation with cross-validated bandwidth selection, mark correlation...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- ratios, quantities useful in the summarization and estimation of probability distributions. This report contains details...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- package cmprsk: Subdistribution Analysis of Competing Risks. Estimation, testing and regression modeling of subdistribution functions...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- Package BayesX. Functions for exploring and visualising estimation results obtained with BayesX, a free software ... estimating structured additive regression models (). In addition, functions that allow to read, write...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- functions are not available and cannot be estimated efficiently. There also may be some noise...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- Regression Modeling Strategies , Regression modeling, testing, estimation, validation, graphics, prediction, and typesetting by storing enhanced ... censored responses, and implements penalized maximum likelihood estimation for logistic and ordinary linear models...