- Referenced in 425 articles
- SPEA2 - The Strength Pareto Evolutionary Algorithm 2: SPEA2 in an elitist multiobjective evolutionary algorithm...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- Algorithm (PSO) and Particle Swarm Inspired Evolutionary Algorithm (PS-EA) have been compared. The results...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- They belong to the class of evolutionary algorithms and evolutionary computation. An evolutionary algorithm...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- KEEL: a software tool to assess evolutionary algorithms for data mining problems. This paper introduces ... software tool to assess evolutionary algorithms for Data Mining problems of various kinds including ... classification, unsupervised learning, etc. It includes evolutionary learning algorithms based on different approaches: Pittsburgh, Michigan ... well as the integration of evolutionary learning techniques with different pre-processing techniques, allowing...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- canonical particle swarm optimization, and other evolutionary algorithms from the literature in terms of convergence...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- knowledge. In contrast to other evolutionary methods like genetic algorithms, scatter search is founded...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- tested against two well known multiobjective evolutionary algorithms - the Niched Pareto Genetic Algorithm (NPGA...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- algorithm for fast hypervolume-based many-objective optimization. In the field of evolutionary multi-criterion ... indicator’s potential; current hypervolume-based search algorithms are limited to problems with only ... detail, we present HypE, a hypervolume estimation algorithm for multi-objective optimization, by which ... comparison to existing multi-objective evolutionary algorithms. HypE is available for download at http://www.tik.ee.ethz.ch...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- broad range of features including evolutionary algorithms (EA), local searches (LS), the most common parallel...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- GEATbx - The Genetic and Evolutionary Algorithm Toolbox for Matlab. The Genetic and Evolutionary Algorithm Toolbox ... method of choice! Powerful genetic and evolutionary algorithms find solutions to your problems...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- implementation of optimization algorithms like evolutionary algorithms...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- comparing the results of evolutionary multiobjective optimisation algorithms (EMOA). The new idea...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- SOMA, and generally speaking any evolutionary algorithm, can be used in regards to any optimization ... such as real or integer variables. Evolutionary algorithms are quite popular because they allow...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- CIXL2: a crossover operator for evolutionary algorithms based on population features. We propose a crossover ... operator for evolutionary algorithms with real values that is based on the statistical theory...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- evolutionary computation library which helps you to write your own stochastic optimization algorithms insanely fast.Evolutionary ... produce the best results. These are stochastic algorithms, because they iteratively use random processes ... easily design evolutionary algorithms that will find solutions to virtually all kind of hard optimization...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Genoud is a function that combines evolutionary search algorithms with derivative-based (Newton or quasi...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- called MOTGA (multiple objective Chebyshev based genetic algorithm) has been designed to the multiobjective multidimensional ... compared with the outcomes of other evolutionary algorithms...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- domain. The result is a hybrid metaheuristic algorithm called Archive-Based hYbrid Scatter Search (AbYSS ... uses mutation and crossover operators from evolutionary algorithms. AbYSS incorporates typical concepts from the multiobjective...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Java software system for the development of evolutionary computation applications. This system has been designed ... runner is a scripting environment to run algorithms in batch mode; finally, GenLab ... interface that allows users to configure an algorithm, to execute it interactively and to visualize ... knapsack problem by means of evolutionary algorithms...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- DEAP: evolutionary algorithms made easy. DEAP is a novel evolutionary computation framework for rapid prototyping ... frameworks in that it seeks to make algorithms explicit and data structures transparent, as opposed...