- Referenced in 347 articles
- SPEA2 - The Strength Pareto Evolutionary Algorithm 2: SPEA2 in an elitist multiobjective evolutionary algorithm...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- Algorithm (PSO) and Particle Swarm Inspired Evolutionary Algorithm (PS-EA) have been compared. The results...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- KEEL: a software tool to assess evolutionary algorithms for data mining problems. This paper introduces ... software tool to assess evolutionary algorithms for Data Mining problems of various kinds including ... classification, unsupervised learning, etc. It includes evolutionary learning algorithms based on different approaches: Pittsburgh, Michigan ... well as the integration of evolutionary learning techniques with different pre-processing techniques, allowing...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- They belong to the class of evolutionary algorithms and evolutionary computation. An evolutionary algorithm...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- knowledge. In contrast to other evolutionary methods like genetic algorithms, scatter search is founded...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- tested against two well known multiobjective evolutionary algorithms - the Niched Pareto Genetic Algorithm (NPGA...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- broad range of features including evolutionary algorithms (EA), local searches (LS), the most common parallel...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- algorithm for fast hypervolume-based many-objective optimization. In the field of evolutionary multi-criterion ... indicator’s potential; current hypervolume-based search algorithms are limited to problems with only ... detail, we present HypE, a hypervolume estimation algorithm for multi-objective optimization, by which ... comparison to existing multi-objective evolutionary algorithms. HypE is available for download at http://www.tik.ee.ethz.ch...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- SOMA, and generally speaking any evolutionary algorithm, can be used in regards to any optimization ... such as real or integer variables. Evolutionary algorithms are quite popular because they allow...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- GEATbx - The Genetic and Evolutionary Algorithm Toolbox for Matlab. The Genetic and Evolutionary Algorithm Toolbox ... method of choice! Powerful genetic and evolutionary algorithms find solutions to your problems...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- implementation of optimization algorithms like evolutionary algorithms...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- CIXL2: a crossover operator for evolutionary algorithms based on population features. We propose a crossover ... operator for evolutionary algorithms with real values that is based on the statistical theory...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- comparing the results of evolutionary multiobjective optimisation algorithms (EMOA). The new idea...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- evolutionary computation library which helps you to write your own stochastic optimization algorithms insanely fast.Evolutionary ... produce the best results. These are stochastic algorithms, because they iteratively use random processes ... easily design evolutionary algorithms that will find solutions to virtually all kind of hard optimization...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Java software system for the development of evolutionary computation applications. This system has been designed ... runner is a scripting environment to run algorithms in batch mode; finally, GenLab ... interface that allows users to configure an algorithm, to execute it interactively and to visualize ... knapsack problem by means of evolutionary algorithms...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- domain. The result is a hybrid metaheuristic algorithm called Archive-Based hYbrid Scatter Search (AbYSS ... uses mutation and crossover operators from evolutionary algorithms. AbYSS incorporates typical concepts from the multiobjective...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- called MOTGA (multiple objective Chebyshev based genetic algorithm) has been designed to the multiobjective multidimensional ... compared with the outcomes of other evolutionary algorithms...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- EASEA (EAsy Specification of Evolutionary Algorithms) is an Artificial Evolution platform that allows scientists with...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- handle with constraints and multiobjectivity in evolutionary algorithms. Multiobjective optimization using evolutionary algorithms...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- KaFFPaE (KaFFPaEvolutionary) which is a parallel evolutionary algorithm that uses KaFFPa to provide combine ... well as KaBaPE which extends the evolutionary algorithm. Moreover, specialized techniques are included to partition...