- Referenced in 106 articles
- class of evolutionary algorithms and evolutionary computation. An evolutionary algorithm is broadly based...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- JCLEC: a Java framework for evolutionary computation. In this paper we describe JCLEC, a Java ... software system for the development of evolutionary computation applications. This system has been designed ... knapsack problem by means of evolutionary algorithms...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- template-based, ANSI-C++ evolutionary computation library which helps you to write your own stochastic ... called ”metaheuristics”. They are also ranked among computational intelligence methods, a domain close to artificial ... help of EO, you can easily design evolutionary algorithms that will find solutions to virtually...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- expression of evolving programs within an evolutionary computation system. This article describes Push and illustrates ... opportunities that it presents for evolutionary computation. Two evolutionary computation systems, PushGP and Pushpop ... system that evolves Push programs to solve computational problems. Pushpop, an “autoconstructiove evolution” system, also ... does so while simultaneously evolving its own evolutionary mechanisms...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- made easy. DEAP is a novel evolutionary computation framework for rapid prototyping and testing...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Java-based Evolutionary Computation Research System. ECJ is a research EC system written in Java...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- exploit context knowledge. In contrast to other evolutionary methods like genetic algorithms, scatter search ... terms of training quality while keeping the computational effort at a reasonable level...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- hybridization of a multi-objective evolutionary algorithm (MOEA) and a local search method based ... multi-objective optimization problems at a moderate computational cost. This paper extends a previously published ... Mike Cattolico (ed.): Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference, GECCO 2006, Proceedings, Seattle, Washington, USA, July...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- software package for inference of evolutionary trees, for use in Macintosh, Windows, UNIX/VMS ... based formats. The influence of high-speed computer analysis of molecular, morphological and/or behavioral data ... expanded well beyond its central role in evolutionary biology, now encompassing applications in areas...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- open source Java-based framework for evolutionary computation. It contains a set of (multi-objective...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- Gordon for the numerical solution of evolutionary problems is reformulated and shown to be equivalent ... Peaceman-Rachford process. A fast computational process is then developed and applied to parabolic...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- interactive program, for analyzing and visualizing evolutionary data, that implements this approach. It also supports ... number of distances transformations, the computation of parsimony splits, spectral analysis and bootstrapping...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- computational intelligence algorithms in Python, including evolutionary computation, swarm intelligence, and immunocomputing. Additionally, inspyred provides...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- form of interactive phylogenetic trees and evolutionary distance matrices. Here we discuss the motivation, design ... analyze large data set using new computational methods...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- search techniques that apply basic evolutionary operators in a computational setting. We have designed...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- based upon a new generation of computer languages, called Executable Architecture Definition Languages (EADLs ... toolset supporting the use of EADLs in evolutionary development and rigorous analysis of large-scale...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Computation of direct and inverse mutations with the SEGM web server (Stochastic Evolution of Genetic ... genetic motifs both in the direct evolutionary sense (past–present) and in the inverse evolutionary ... date the only computational biology software in this evolutionary approach...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- large and important class of computational models, those using structured, logically Cartesian meshes. The package ... package can provide them with an incremental evolutionary path for their code, converting it first...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- character analyses, analyses of diversification and macroevolution, computing distances from allelic and nucleotide data, reading ... data (alex, trex, kronoviz), estimation of absolute evolutionary rates and clock-like trees using mean...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Platypus is a framework for evolutionary computing in Python with a focus on multiobjective evolutionary...