- Referenced in 2554 articles
- book, or in a quiz, etc. For example, you discover what you think...
- Referenced in 1134 articles
- better tools are in active development. For example, LaTeX files are being used ... well suited to equation search, for example, or for input to computer algebra systems. These...
- Referenced in 939 articles
- varying levels of sophistication. We provide several examples of discrete optimization problems to illustrate...
- Referenced in 888 articles
- data sets and script files working many examples including...
- Referenced in 875 articles
- package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples from the book: ”The Elements of Statistical Learning...
- Referenced in 473 articles
- using our software, we also include some examples to illustrate the coding of problem data ... stability of the algorithm are incorporated. For example, step-lengths associated with semideﬁnite cones...
- Referenced in 539 articles
- them (ideals, modules, matrices, rational functions). For example, it can readily compute Grobner bases, syzygies...
- Referenced in 537 articles
- noisy functions, basics concepts, and three simple examples that are later used to demonstrate...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- This book is very much problem-driven. Examples from their collaborative research have driven...
- Referenced in 451 articles
- called gtools included in the package. For example, geng can generate non-isomorphic graphs very...
- Referenced in 427 articles
- various chapters could be used as interesting examples for statistics courses on subjects like multivariate...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- CUTE and COPS test collections (about 900 examples...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- games, double auctions, or clock auctions, for example. We began the development of the software...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- library for a number of computers, example programs, and the full set of LAPACK Working...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- used directly in expressions, for example to multiply two matrices, or to invert a matrix...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- such a topic and contains only introductory examples of how these values can be used...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- search (”exploration,” ”discovery”) algorithms it provides--for example its ability to search when there...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- presentation is fluent, with many well-chosen examples. Throughout the authors strive to make reading...
- Referenced in 245 articles
- Embedded controllers, circuits and communication protocols are examples of such time-dependent systems. These systems...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- cluster analysis, and nonparametric analysis. A few examples include mixed models, generalized linear models, correspondence...