- Referenced in 1617 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 2825 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 11969 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8180 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Algorithm AS 217. Computation of the dip statistic...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 1447 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 446 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- alr3: Data to accompany Applied Linear Regression 3rd...
- Referenced in 905 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 897 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 1085 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 1393 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- R package pscl: Political Science Computational Laboratory, Stanford...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- R package alphahull: Generalization of the convex hull...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- R package mixtools: Tools for analyzing finite mixture...
- Referenced in 1060 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...
- Referenced in 1262 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...