- Referenced in 12 articles
- incoming port. We define a sophisticated static type system for these ports, which restrict ... launched by incoming code. Dependent and existential types are used to add flexibility, allowing...
- Referenced in 1 article
- synonyms. An advanced polymorphic type system with type and constructor class overloading ... classes, extensible records, rank-2 polymorphism, existentials, scoped type variables, and restricted type synonyms...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- sharing analysis for inferring thread locality; existential quantification for modeling locks in data structures ... modeling unsafe features of C such as type casts. When applied to several benchmarks, including...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- hinge-loss Markov Random Fields, a type of continuous Markov Random fields (MRF) in which ... standard PSL with a class system and existential quantifiers, allowing for efficient grounding. Moreover...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Algorithm 681: INTBIS, a portable interval Newton/bisection package...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Algorithmic correspondence and completeness in modal logic. IV...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- The TPTP (Thousands of Problems for Theorem Provers...
- Referenced in 245 articles
- OCaml is the most popular variant of the...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Finite domain enumerator. This is a finite domain...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- SATCHMO: a theorem prover implemented in Prolog. The...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- The Nuprl system is a framework for reasoning...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- Automath is a language designed by N.G. the...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Steps in Scala. An introduction to object-functional...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- TituRel is built on Haskell. It has given...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- NTRUSign: Digital signatures using the NTRU lattice. We...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- CC-Pi: A Constraint-Based Language for Specifying...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- 1ML -- core and modules united (F-ing first...