- Referenced in 1672 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1399 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 665 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Simulated annealing is a global optimization method that...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 600 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 730 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- SDPA (SemiDefinite Programming Algorithm)” is one of the...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- Pajek -- analysis and visualization of large networks. Pajek...
- Referenced in 1180 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 613 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- TAUCS: a library of sparse linear solvers. The...
- Referenced in 3086 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2576 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1562 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 792 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...