- Referenced in 13 articles
- package expectreg: Expectile and Quantile Regression. Expectile and quantile regression of models with nonlinear effects ... absolutes as well as boosting; also supplies expectiles for common distributions...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- package erboost: Nonparametric Multiple Expectile Regression via ER-Boost. Expectile regression is a nice tool ... expectiles of a response variable given a set of covariates. This package implements a regression ... gradient boosting estimator for nonparametric multiple expectile regression...
- Referenced in 1 article
- continuous threshold expectile model. Expectile regression is a useful tool for exploring the relation between ... conditional mean. A continuous threshold expectile regression is developed for modeling data in which ... estimators for the threshold and the regression coefficients are obtained using a grid search approach ... existence of a threshold at a given expectile, and its asymptotic properties are derived under...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- A gradient descent algorithm for LASSO LASSO is...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...
- Referenced in 456 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- R package quantreg: Quantile Regression. Estimation and inference...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- R package lattice: Lattice Graphics , Lattice is a...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- CAViaR: Conditional autoregressive value at risk by regression...
- Referenced in 1317 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 371 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 1088 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- R package emplik: Empirical likelihood ratio for censored/truncated...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- Smoothing spline ANOVA models Nonparametric function estimation with...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- The R-to-MOSEK optimization interface currently supports...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- Gaussian Markov random fields. Theory and applications. Researchers...